Submissions for TEMC 2021 Online is now OPEN
Share your experience and your work at TEMC 2021 Online
The Call for Abstracts for TEMC 2021 Online is now open. In curating the online program, the TEMC Program Committee will seek to build a program of linked discussions through the sessions and posters.
Abstract authors may be asked to re-frame or further develop their presentation; or explore a collaborative presentation with an author who has submitted a similarly themed abstract.
Abstracts should be no more than 400 words.
Submissions close on Tuesday 20 July 2021, 1700 AEDT.
For those who submitted an abstract to the postponed 2020 conference, submissions can be considered for the 2021 program – we will follow up to check if you would like your abstract to be considered for the 2021 program.
All Sessions will be recorded at the conference and we ask for you to allow us to add your recording to the Online Event Video Library for attendees to watch on-demand after your session.
Check out the options for the various types of presentations we are looking to have included in the 2021 Program.
Opportunities for presenting at TEMC 2021 Online
- Concurrent sessions provide an opportunity to explore a topic in depth as sessions are 30 minutes long (25 minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q&A at the end of the session).
- This type of presentation means your abstract will be included in the program in a concurrent session – this means other presentations will be happening at the same time as yours.
- Those who submit an abstract for a concurrent session should allow for the session recording to be uploaded to the TEMC 2021 Online Conference Platform post-session to allow for the video to be viewed on-demand.
- Presenters will be required to present live on the day however special requests will be taken into consideration by the program committee.
Abstracts that are not accepted as a Concurrent Session Presentation will be considered for a Poster Presentation
- Online posters are designed to showcase an innovation, idea or project
- The format can be a simple presentation or animation but should preferably be more than a PowerPoint presentation
- Online Posters will be located in the TEMC 2021 Online Platform to be viewed anytime throughout the conference in a gallery view. Attendees will be able to select your poster and view your uploaded materials – we suggest you upload multiple medias to immerse your viewers – this could be a video, PDF presentation, links, handouts, flyers/brochures, etc.
- Your poster session will include a designated discussion board, the ability to have a Live Poll and for your audience to leave you questions.
- Poster Presenters will be required to monitor their poster for questions and discussions.
- Presenters will be required to upload their materials as per the timeline communicated upon acceptance.